What personal information does Brandroot collect from visitors on our website?
When purchasing a domain name on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal information, such as, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information and other details to help us complete your purchase as securely as possible.
When does Brandroot collect personal information?
We collect information from you when you make a purchase on our site, register for an account, subscribe to a newsletter, or fill out a contact form.
How does Brandroot use your personal information?
We may use your personal information when you make a purchase on our site, register for an account, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a contact form or browse our website by visiting the various pages that we offer. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience on our site and to allow us to deliver the type of products in which you show interest.
• To improve our website.
• To serve you in responding to your customer service inquiries and requests.
• To process transactions that you make on our website.
• To send emails regarding your order or other product and service offerings.
We only collect your email address in order to:
• Respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests and questions.
• Process orders and to send information pertaining to your purchases.
• Add you to our mailing list or continue to send emails to you after a transaction has been made.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails from us, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of the email or contact us.
How do we protect our visitor information?
Your personal information is protected behind secured networks. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via the updated security technology TLS (Transport Layer Security). We implement a variety of security protocols when a user places an order to maintain the security of our visitor's personal information. All purchases are processed through a gateway provider and are never stored on our servers.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you disable cookies, some features on our site may be disabled.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, nor transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing our visitors and customers. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety.
How do I contact Brandroot?